Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Totally slacked last week... oops! So it's a bit of a combo....

Photobucket

1) Had to take Piggy (Pigwidgeon)to the Animal ER... he was having urinary issues. Poor Pigman. Freaked me out when I picked him up and he was drugged, I thought he was almost dead! He's back to his normal self now! Yay! So thankful!!! (This pic is him drugged after I picked him up... the vet said she gave him a little something to relax... more like A LOT of something!)


2) HILARIOUS! Go see it!


3) Love this show! Saw a preview for the new season, got caught up on the first season on Netflix. SO GOOD!!


4) It's baseball season!!!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!! In honor of Opening Day, there was a Justin Verlander paper doll in the newspaper.... yes, I was totally a 5 year old for a few minutes while making it. LOL It now resides on my brother's tv stand next to his bobble heads. LOL


5) Last, but certainly not least........ I am so thankful that my dad finally went to see an ortho Dr. about his hip. He needs to have a replacement. He's hobbling around like an 80 yr old man and he's not even 60! Now, to get him not to procrastinate on having the surgery!




No comments:

Post a Comment