Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket



1. This weather has been AMAZING! Despite some hail yesterday (and a tornado - not here though, thankfully), it's hard to believe it's March!


2. My first attempt at homemade cheeseburger pizza, inspired by my last trip to UNO's. It was just as good (though UNO's wins for being deep dish).


3. Anybody who knows me, gets why I LOVE this. It's totally me... the angry eyes. I have a habit of using them.... which kinda makes me laugh, because most of the time I don't mean to. Then again, there are sometimes..... lol


4. 3-12-12 was my parents 35th Anniversary! I am so blessed to be their daughter!


5. Yes, that's Madonna. Yes, I drew that... like a 5 yr old. But hey, I'm totally addicted to this game - Draw Something. Go ahead, think you can do better, try it! (And yes, the girl who I was playing against, go it right!).

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about this Draw Something game. I'm going to have to check it out! I LOVE your Madonna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! For 2 things - being my first comment! And loving my Madonna! LOL You should def. try out that game... it's silly fun!

      I was 'stalking' you on your blog yesterday... I'm addicted!!

      Delete